It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Smittybilt Winch Mount ?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
Anyone have a picture of how the Smittybilt winches mount, specifically the XRC8 or 10? I'd like to see a pic of the bottom of it if possible. I need to know the spacing for the mounting holes. Any info is appreciated.

-Inc

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:09 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Posts: 203
..I thought they had the standard 10" x 4.5" pattern.. Or did I misread the question (wouldnt be the first time)?

_________________
A Jeep and a couple Fords.


I would wreck Kate Hudson.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
Yes, but I need to know how much clearance I have around the winch, and since I don't have a winch on hand, only the mount, I can't tell how much space I need to leave when I chop and weld it to my bumper. The best way I can do that without the winch is to see the bottom of one so i can see the mount holes and how much room they need to work for the winch to fit between my bumper and grill.

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Posts: 203
Ahh.. Gotcha.

Sorry.

2006 KJ has one, I believe. Dunno if he has/can get some pics for ya.

_________________
A Jeep and a couple Fords.


I would wreck Kate Hudson.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com