LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

How to change spark plugs?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39754
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ObiHann [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  How to change spark plugs?

I tried using the search and couldn't find anything so I will ask... Though I expect someone to send me a link to a existing thread anyways lol. Where are the spark plugs on the 02 liberty, and is there a trick to getting at them?

Author:  Neal [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

search
keyword spark plugs
forum tech articles

Author:  ObiHann [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Neal wrote:
search
keyword spark plugs
forum tech articles


its amazing the different results you get when you specify a board... the general search is pretty much useless for me at least

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread. ... spark+plug

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am ]
Post subject: 

Jeepjeepster wrote:
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34330&highlight=spark+plug

Nice write-up. 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/