| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Warn 8274 Winch http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39774 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Inc [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Warn 8274 Winch |
Anyone have any info on these? Good, bad, ugly? I have the chance to maybe get a used one for free and wonder if it is even worth messing with. Thanks. |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
One of the best WARN winches ever built. |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I didn't know what it was so I clicked Google here's Warn http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/M8274-50.shtml here's a pirate 4x4 rebuild http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/8274/ Free sounds like a really good starting price even if you have to rebuild it. |
|
| Author: | XR [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Large,heavy,durable and fast.Oh and $$$$.
|
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sweeeeeet! |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Apparently I missed the part where it is a front mount. I am trying to figure out how to make it work because the deal is kind of too good to pass up. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Grab it if you can use it right now or not , great winch |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|