It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Where to get wheel part?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 am
Posts: 18
Location: Central Texas
Folks, I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4...my spare tire rims is missing its stock center cap...any idea where I can get a new one without paying through the nose?

Thanks!

_________________
2004 4x4 Limited with all options


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 am
Posts: 371
Location: Rosholt,SD
I would start calling junk yards and salvage yards and hope you get lucky.

_________________
06' Liberty Sport, herculined all plastic, ome/rancho front with clevis and 3/8" top plate, 927 OME with to extra isolators, 265/75R16 howlers, 40 series flowmaster, front tow hooks, http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/JMSMN/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:27 am
Posts: 243
Location: Calgary AB
give eBay a try. they have lot with jeep logos and not to bad of a price either

_________________
2008 KK Limited
Stock for now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: Wichita/ Pittsburg, Kansas
are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around

_________________
1980 Jeep CJ7 Buggy
SOA, D44/ FF14B, SBC 350, SM465, NP205, 108" WB, 37" MTs

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 am
Posts: 18
Location: Central Texas
jsc7002 wrote:
are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around


That would be the one...it is that centercap. Silver (or at least it looks sliver) that goes with the standard 5 spoke wheels...

_________________
2004 4x4 Limited with all options


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 am
Posts: 18
Location: Central Texas
jsc7002 wrote:
are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around


great! How much by chance?

My wheels are the standard 5 spokes that came on the limited 4x4 package. It looks like it is a silver (painted) rim.

Thanks!

_________________
2004 4x4 Limited with all options


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: Wichita/ Pittsburg, Kansas
got one wrote:
jsc7002 wrote:
are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around


great! How much by chance?

My wheels are the standard 5 spokes that came on the limited 4x4 package. It looks like it is a silver (painted) rim.

Thanks!


Ill get you picture up just to make sure its correct, Im going to send you a PM.

_________________
1980 Jeep CJ7 Buggy
SOA, D44/ FF14B, SBC 350, SM465, NP205, 108" WB, 37" MTs

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:42 am
Posts: 397
There are several versions... best to post a pic of your wheel.

I bought some from the stealership for my 17" chrome OEM for $36 each center cap :shock:

They were not the same as the 16" brushed Mohave wheel.

_________________
[_|_, [""""""]
l--- L---ollllllo-
( )_)-( )_)-o-)_) Liberator

....o_o_o_o
../| ,[_____],
|¯¯¯L--↨|||||||↨
()_)¯ ()_) ¯¯¯ )_)

(\__/)
(='.'=) <]{
(")_(")

( . )( . )

Hare on my Chest


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 am
Posts: 824
Location: Canada
Just "Borrow" One from a Mall Crawler they'll never notice lol Some one stole all of mine so I sourced some from a local Mall.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com