| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lights for the Grill Guard..... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39943 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mrneen [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lights for the Grill Guard..... |
hey everyone- I just bought a westin sportsman grill guard the other day, and now i want to add some more lights to it. i've notice alot of people are using Hella's on here; either the 500 series or the 700's. does anyone have a suggestion about them. anyone use kc daylighters? or have any other suggestions for auxilliary lights? |
|
| Author: | 0311_DoC [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lights for the Grill Guard..... |
mrneen wrote: hey everyone-
I just bought a westin sportsman grill guard the other day, and now i want to add some more lights to it. i've notice alot of people are using Hella's on here; either the 500 series or the 700's. does anyone have a suggestion about them. anyone use kc daylighters? or have any other suggestions for auxilliary lights? I like light force myself http://www.lightforceusa.com/ |
|
| Author: | KY Liberty [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've got PIAA 520i plasma ion yellows on my Westin. They're great in the fog and foul weather.
|
|
| Author: | mrneen [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
how much did your PIAA go for? |
|
| Author: | KY Liberty [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry, I really don't remember how much they cost. I know they were less than $200 off Ebay, but my history doesn't go back far enough to look them up. They really are nice, but I wasn't all that impressed by the switch. I hooked it up the the switch on the left where my ash tray used to be.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|