| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| JE Reel Driveshafts http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39960 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | JE Reel Driveshafts |
Who has installed JE Reel CV Shafts into their KJ? 1. Is there a noticeable difference between them and OEM? 2. Any issues? 3. Are they really worth paying that much more? |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
They cost a lot more so they must be better. Cowboy up! |
|
| Author: | Wasatch15 [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I went with the Tom Woods front driveshaft. It is MUCH better then stock. Ron |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wasatch15 wrote: I went with the Tom Woods front driveshaft. It is MUCH better then stock. He's talking about the front CV shafts and not the front driveshaft.
Ron |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll be getting the 3/8" ground down CV's. It is about a $400 difference between the JE Reel and the other ones JeepinByAl is selling. I'd hate to buy them and have them go bad in a short amount of time. |
|
| Author: | Wasatch15 [ Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Originally posted by Wasatch15: I went with the Tom Woods front driveshaft. It is MUCH better then stock. Ron -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- He's talking about the front CV shafts and not the front driveshaft. OOPS.... guess I should pay more attention to what I'm reading. |
|
| Author: | Joe Jeeper [ Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I thought JBA is selling the JE REEls cut down shafts? |
|
| Author: | XR [ Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd have to look but my stock used have about 100,000 lifted miles on them.Not sure I'd spend the money. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
They are selling the 3/8" machined down versions, but at $550 for drivers side and $461 for passenger side. That is a lot of money compared to $315 for each side with the other ones. $630 vs $1011. Those JE Reels would have to be really well proven on a Liberty for me to go that extra cost. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|