LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

ordered my lift
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42005
Page 1 of 1

Author:  timmyb457 [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:37 am ]
Post subject:  ordered my lift

i got my tax return so i finally ordered my lift tonight. I decided on OME and Ranchos. i will be putting it all on in the next few days...will post pics after

Author:  jsc7002 [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

congrats! did you go with HD or MD?

Author:  ga_repoman [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

:D :D :D way to go :D :D :D :D
you'll love it
It may not look like a huge lift but you will feel the difference
You'll love a lifted jeep
they are fun

Author:  LIV42DY [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have 2 KJ's in my area waiting on ome HD's.. ARB told me that they are on backorder until May 5th, All J's told me the same thing, so if you ordered the HD's can you tell us where you ordered fom, Thanks

Author:  jsc7002 [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

LIV42DY wrote:
I have 2 KJ's in my area waiting on ome HD's.. ARB told me that they are on backorder until May 5th, All J's told me the same thing, so if you ordered the HD's can you tell us where you ordered fom, Thanks


Did you call Dirk at DPG Off-Road? He doesnt carry them so he might not be able to get any either but worth a shot.

316-776-9900

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just got off the phone with a nice lady at All J's.
They too have a backup on the coils springs.
They should be in stock by mid May.
I'm going to go with the Frankie 1 when in stock.
H/D front and rear.

Standard Frankenlift I: $851.84 &$95.02 shipping-no sales tax :D
The Standard Frankenlift Kit uses Pre-Assembled Rancho 17505 Front Struts, OME927 H/D Front and Rear OME948 H/D Coil Springs, Rear Rancho 17004 Shocks, All J Products Proprietary Poly Parts, Left and Right Daystar Upper Strut Plates, All Hardware needed and all stem cushions needed, and Rear extended Bump Stops. Also included with each kit is an original artwork Frankenlifted Decal!

I could mess around with ordering this here, and
that there, but with all the shipping charges,
it all adds up to the same or more.

Thanks to Tom Mudd for steering me in the right direction.

Author:  LIV42DY [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

jsc7002 wrote:
LIV42DY wrote:
I have 2 KJ's in my area waiting on ome HD's.. ARB told me that they are on backorder until May 5th, All J's told me the same thing, so if you ordered the HD's can you tell us where you ordered fom, Thanks


Did you call Dirk at DPG Off-Road? He doesnt carry them so he might not be able to get any either but worth a shot.

316-776-9900


forgot about him , Ill give him a call. Thanks

Author:  BjBnet [ Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Congrats!
I'm getting the rest of what I need to do the front so by the end of next week I'll be "high" rollin'
HD for me all the way, from the TV to the Jeep :wink:

Author:  scrappy04 [ Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Last time I talked to someone at All J's, the said they would be getting the HD rear springs around May 8th. Apparently the container from Australia got held up at customs and that's why you can't get them right now. All J's had mine drop shipped from ARB in Washington and they shipped yesterday so you should be able to get them soon.

Author:  Drassis [ Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 am ]
Post subject: 

scrappy04 wrote:
Last time I talked to someone at All J's, the said they would be getting the HD rear springs around May 8th. Apparently the container from Australia got held up at customs and that's why you can't get them right now. All J's had mine drop shipped from ARB in Washington and they shipped yesterday so you should be able to get them soon.


I have had an order in for about 4 weeks now for the frankie, and my rear HD's should arrive today, The rest of my lift will be here next week as they are alos still waiting on top plates. All J was nice enough to have my HD 948's shipped from manufacture to me as my rear shocks and springs are blown out, lol stock didnt last long

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/