| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Where to get wheel part? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42095 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | got one [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Where to get wheel part? |
Folks, I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4...my spare tire rims is missing its stock center cap...any idea where I can get a new one without paying through the nose? Thanks! |
|
| Author: | JMSMN [ Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would start calling junk yards and salvage yards and hope you get lucky. |
|
| Author: | rt_power [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
give eBay a try. they have lot with jeep logos and not to bad of a price either |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around |
|
| Author: | got one [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
jsc7002 wrote: are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around
That would be the one...it is that centercap. Silver (or at least it looks sliver) that goes with the standard 5 spoke wheels... |
|
| Author: | got one [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
jsc7002 wrote: are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around
great! How much by chance? My wheels are the standard 5 spokes that came on the limited 4x4 package. It looks like it is a silver (painted) rim. Thanks! |
|
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
got one wrote: jsc7002 wrote: are you talking about the small plastic circle piece that says JEEP? I so I think I have one, laying around great! How much by chance? My wheels are the standard 5 spokes that came on the limited 4x4 package. It looks like it is a silver (painted) rim. Thanks! Ill get you picture up just to make sure its correct, Im going to send you a PM. |
|
| Author: | Liberator [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
There are several versions... best to post a pic of your wheel. I bought some from the stealership for my 17" chrome OEM for $36 each center cap They were not the same as the 16" brushed Mohave wheel. |
|
| Author: | RED_KJ_666 [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just "Borrow" One from a Mall Crawler they'll never notice lol Some one stole all of mine so I sourced some from a local Mall. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|