LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Mac's Jack Tool Kit (Tool for Hi Lift)
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42101
Page 1 of 1

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Mac's Jack Tool Kit (Tool for Hi Lift)

4 wheel drive magazine had a pic of the Jack Tool lifting a Jeep by the rock rails. I was thinking this would be a nice tool to use with the RL sliders or Boulder Bars. As you can see in the photo, the tool has a nice V shaped notch keeping the rock rail secure.

http://www.macscustomtiedowns.com/product/264/All

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am ]
Post subject: 

That is pretty cool. Since seeing someone rig up a wheel lift w/ a recovery strap and using a hi-lift, I am convinced it is one of the best ways to go. Great way to get that extra rock Under the tire when stuck and to get the axle up if you need to get a bottle jack or something under it to stabilize a vehicle. I'll be adding something like this to my trail tool kit soon. Super useful if your rig flexes a lot making a rock rail lift a waste of time.

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am ]
Post subject: 

JJ, I found the write-up in the same 4WHEEL DRIVE magazine (May issues) that your KJ is featured in. It’s under the “Tools for the Trail” section (page 88).

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/