LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

stock coils with rancho shocks
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42127
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bizlimpkit [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  stock coils with rancho shocks

i have a liberty that i bought used and it has a lift. I dont know how much or what kind. I blew a shock out in the rear climbing so i would like to replace both. I dont know if my coils or shocks are stock but im pretty sure the coils are so i was wondering if you could use the rancho's like in the frankenlift on stock coils. Thanks.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

if they are stock coils it means you have a spacer lift, in that case you could put ranchos on and be done with it, but the coils are probably starting to wear (especially with spacers) so while you have it apart... it would be smart to upgrade your coils as well

Author:  bizlimpkit [ Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

money is a little tight right now but i am for sure going to get new coils but in the future.I just wanted to know if they would fit.Thanks

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/