It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Steering column troubles..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:53 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Posts: 346
Not sure what is going on? :cry: when I turn my wheel I can feel the slightest bit of popping through the steering wheel and you can slightly hear it as well. It is not the cv axles, it will happen if I turn the wheel while I am not moving also. Has anyone had a similar experience? The steering is working perfectly fine, just makes a little noise while turning the wheel on hard turns. :?: :roll:

_________________
Anyone wanna buy a Jeep? One Owner, One Gear, ONE DOLLAR
Installed-Frankenlifted II Premie w/ daystar spacer in rear, Tow hooks, Mopar skids, Dura-Tracs on Soft 8's, amsoil lubricants in everything, weather tech mats, RRO UCA's, RRO rock rails(bought but not installed...YET). I know I am missing something...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com