| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| fog lights = reverse lights? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45027 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | TruLiberty [ Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | fog lights = reverse lights? |
So I used to have a problem with Ebay. back in HS i bought
for a car i didn't even own, and never took them out of the box. Never tried to resell them. I'm wondering, you think they might work as decent reverse lights after i get my rack installed? If not they are for sale, make me an offer lol. |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Those are almost identical to the Hella FF75's I'm using for reverse lights. They aren't bad, and since you have them already I'd stick em on there. They do however send out a flat broad beam, it stinks in one way: you have to aim them out a good ways or they just draw a stripe on the ground. They are good in another way, I have them both pointing about 20 degrees outward, and their beam is so wide that I basically light up about 120 degrees of land. Auxillary backup lights rock. I'll always run some from now on... |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i like drawing stripes Pictures once/if ya put them on, it's something I need to do too |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have some Hella fogs that match my front Hellas on the rack that I will be using, fogs do have a flat pattern but I wanted matching lights so went with these A great light for reverse lights would be what many call a work light has a broad beam and covers a large area |
|
| Author: | Boiler [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
This is what mine look like. I've got them adjusted really well now, and they work pretty well. I agree with Tom, if I were to buy new ones I'd specify flood or work lights probably, or maybe use the same shape I have in front (hella FF50). That said, I'm still quite happy with these. It is also nice that they are very low profile, making loading my rack easier than if they were much taller.
|
|
| Author: | ga_repoman [ Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have a set of reverse lights on my roof rack mine have a driving lights and a fog lights in the same housing they work great |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|