| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Upper ball joint inspection? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61134 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeepin'WNC [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Upper ball joint inspection? |
How do I check my upper ball joints? Same way as checking the lowers? |
|
| Author: | BugginKJ [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Upper ball joint inspection? |
6th sticky down from the top of this page is your answer |
|
| Author: | Jeepin'WNC [ Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Upper ball joint inspection? |
So I do check the uppers the same way as the lowers? I had the lowers replaced about six months ago, and I've greased them twice since replacing them; they should be great. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|