| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 45RFE and SelecTrac install in 2003 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61167 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | gtommec [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 45RFE and SelecTrac install in 2003 |
Ok so I was wondering what would it take to install the 45RFE and SelecTrac Transfer case from a 2002 in my 2003 that came equipped with the 42RLE and the Command Trac transfer case? I know there will the be a lot of work involved but what all will have to be swapped over for it to work?? |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 45RFE and SelecTrac install in 2003 |
Trans(possible flex plate also),t-case(and shifter),crossmember,exhuast manifolds for a '02 3.7,cats to muffler pipes for a '02(including cats for a '02),extend O2 sensor wires(and re-route),front and rear driveshafts,and somehow the TCM and get the PCM to allow it via custom programming(big $$$$). |
|
| Author: | gtommec [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 45RFE and SelecTrac install in 2003 |
so I take it I can't just swap the TCM and PCM from the 02 to the 03 then? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|