LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone know the bolt size?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6658
Page 1 of 1

Author:  EagleVT94 [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Anyone know the bolt size?

The lift is going on as soon as I can buy a couple new bolts. Can anyone help with the size? They are the long bolts where the lower A-arm connects to the horse shoe shaped part for the clevis lift. Mine look rusted in place and we'll probably break them getting them out.

(They are the bolts at the bottom of the clevis lift & shock tower)

Author:  EagleVT94 [ Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll try the dealership. I am still trying to find the part numbers for the bolts that are used for the yoke on the front suspension. (Used in the clevis lift.)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/