| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| '05 liberty hestitation http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76106 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | randrson [ Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | '05 liberty hestitation |
So, I have an issue that I have yet to nail down- 05 liberty 3.7/6spd. it sometimes holds about a 1200 rpm idle, when shifting gears, and also will hesitate at different points across the throttle range [feels like it doesn't fire on a cylinder or two momentarily]. Before I throw every sensor and an ECM or reflash- any thoughts? - fuel pressure is steady under load about 50 psi and there is not bleed down like a leaking injector, and replaced the TPS already. Thinking it might be IAC but i haven't been able to find anything specific on LOST or KJ forums with a 6 speed manual |
|
| Author: | LibertyMax [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: '05 liberty hestitation |
Have you checked your spark plugs? I just replaced them in my Commander (3.7) after it had very similar hesitation symptoms. All 6 were toasted with almost 3/16 gap! I've been kicking myself for not replacing them sooner. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|