It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tail gate hinge weight limit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:35 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Posts: 223
I know the oem tire carrier holds like 44lbs but how about the door hing itself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
Ome927 + clevis & strut plate, Ome 948 + 2xtra iso's, Ome n131 hd, bilstein 5125 4in rears, jba A-arms, jba link extension, 265-75-16 Duratracs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tail gate hinge weight limit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Hard to say but I know when I had a 32 inch tire hanging back there you could tell it, now that I don't it opens and shuts like new again. I'd say nothing over 50 lbs or so

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com