| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lift and ARB Bumper http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78401 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KJ49 [ Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lift and ARB Bumper |
Just ordered Frankenlift II Premium Kit along with JPA arms. God I love tax returns. !! Now for the ARB bumper. Frankenlift should be able to handled that bumper without any sagging right. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lift and ARB Bumper |
KJ49 wrote: Just ordered Frankenlift II Premium Kit along with JPA arms. God I love tax returns. !! Now for the ARB bumper. Frankenlift should be able to handled that bumper without any sagging right. kind of late to ask now isn't it? Without a winch yes the Franky with the 927s will handle it just fine JPA arms or JBA |
|
| Author: | KJ49 [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lift and ARB Bumper |
LOL JBA thank you sir. Actually haven't placed the order for the ARB yet. I am torn between that bumper and the Rock Lizard. On a different note I actually came across a lift kit with your name on it Is that you? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lift and ARB Bumper |
KJ49 wrote: LOL JBA thank you sir. Actually haven't placed the order for the ARB yet. I am torn between that bumper and the Rock Lizard. On a different note I actually came across a lift kit with your name on it Is that you? Yes guess if it has my name on it its me, No have had several different setups on mine, tried different things and there was always questions what all do I need, whats the cheapest/best / worst etc. So worked with JBA to come up with a complete kit to take the guess work out of buying somewhat. I get nothing from it just helping out other KJ/KK owners |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|