It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Lancaster, PA
Hello All,

My wife and I just bought a 2008 Jeep Liberty automatic 4X4 with the sky slider roof. We upgraded her from a 2000 ford focus to this. I did a lot of searching on it, and it seems like this CAN be a solid vehicle.

Anyone have any advice? I am going to start searching through the threads tonight.

Also, I am a pretty mechanically inclined guy who has tons of service information. I am a technical writer, and I research tons of stuff. If anyone has questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Mostly I have Wrangler and Commander information, but my library is extensive.

-Justin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome!

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
Awesome and welcome! Hopefully you can show some of your knowledge around here. DO NOT hesitate to ask questions. Pretty much everything has been answered, but we are here to help. Pictures would be great, too.

Which state are you from?

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:39 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:38 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Lancaster, PA
I am from Lancaster, PA. I'll post pictures as soon as we get it. We are waiting on an updated title for our car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New (used) Jeep Liberty owner
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 3278
Location: Jersey
justinraz wrote:
I am from Lancaster, PA. I'll post pictures as soon as we get it. We are waiting on an updated title for our car.


Cool. I'm not far from ya in Jersey close to the border. Quite a few members from Pennsylvania.

_________________
2008 Black Jeep Liberty Sport
4.7L throttle body
Old Man Emu lift
Sky Slider
Hypertech Max Energy
K&N CAI
Gibson stainless steel exhaust
Blacked out
ScanGauge2
BFG All Terrrain 225/75/16
JBA upper control arms


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com