Hey guys,
Last week I got a '07 KJ sport CRD with just 57.000 KM!
So the jeep looks and feels like new but has been sitting for 2 years so we're dealing with the effects of that now...

I'm 20 and got a '92 XJ Performance 4.0HO as my first car 2 years ago and had some great times with the beast.
Since I use the jeep for pulling trailers (trough muddy terrain) and camping out, I couldn't go back to something less then jeep.

So back to the crd:
I love the darn thing!
No more driving like BA (constantly correcting)
And very quiet, smooth and torque to spare compared to the xj.
but
After driving it about 500KM the abs and brake lights came on and I noticed a creaking noise while going around tight corners.
After some excessive

abuse we are up to the following:
- Changing all fluids (and putting the correct fluid in the rear diff)
- Changed rear brake pads (fronts are still fine, rear ones were almost on steel)
- Put on new tires (general grabber AT, had AT2's on the XJ but found road performance to be horrible in rain)
- Diagnosed rear diff sensor failure, new one will be coming in soon.
- Belt and filters replaced
- Aftermarket radio mount
- Building a mobile kitchen (OH YEAH)

So thats pretty much everything including the kitchen sink.
- HTDutchy