It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hi from south-western Ontario (Windsor)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:27 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Greetings everyone. Just joined the forum after several months of lurking around. I bought an '02 KJ limited 4x4 auto back in October and have been loving it ever since. Sold my beloved VW for the jeep since my wife and I just had a baby girl in December. Have to say I'm glad I had the jeep this winter because of the snow...which I love. The Jeep is like a beast in the snow...nothing stops it.

In the process of doing a full tune up for the spring and summer...plugs, fluids, pcv, filters, fixing lighting issues etc...

Plan on replacing the suspension soon and after reading a million threads about it I think I might have to go with the OME springs/shocks...seems to be highly regarded around here.

Things I've noticed about the Jeep so far:
1 - consumes oil but seems to be "within acceptable amount" :shock:
2 - poopy mpg but its a jeep so its expected
3 - I can't stop buying s*** for it...lol

Anyways, I'll stop blabbing...Cheers everyone

_________________
'02 Jeep Liberty Limited; 2.75" lift; OME 927/948; Bilstein 139168; KYB gas-a-just shocks; 1/4" spacer; Teraflex Bumpstops front; Moabs w/ 265/70/16s; thrush super turbo muffler


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from south-western Ontario (Windsor)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Welcome to LOST

As you have been doing just read up on everything before doing so you use the right fluids/plugs etc

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com