|
After months of lurking and reading, I finally found a KJ to my taste. I'm now the proud owner of a 2006 KJ Sport with 70000 kms (42000 miles). Great condition, no rust, mechanically sound, farm/rural truck (I found some chicken feathers under the hood!), and two big slobbery dogs (so the upholstery needs a good fumigation and freshening), but hey, beggars can't be choosers. It's my first Jeep, and first SUV (and a capable one at that).
Initially, I had been looking for a CRD, and almost bought one, but decided against it for several reasons, based on feedback I got here, and other reading all around.
I'm looking forward to doing some of my own maintenance, tricking it up a bit, and getting it dirty.
Good timing too, since we just got a dump of snow recently (but it'll all melt by the weekend).
Looking forward to meeting some of you on the trail.
Cheers,
Patrick
_________________ 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport KJ
|