First post from a long time lurker. My Jeep is a 2012 Liberty Sport, which I’ve had for a little over a year now. This is my second jeep; the first one was a Grand Cherokee, which I sold so that I could buy a Honda Accord… what a mistake that was! The transmission on the Honda failed at around 130k and I took that as a sign that I should buy a jeep again. I couldn’t be happier.
So far, I haven’t done much to customize it. Although, I did change the stock tires to Discoverer A/T 3’s and replaced the floor mats with Weather Tech’s. I'm planning on getting a roof rack and lift in the near future. I’ve quickly realized that many of the things I would like/want to do exceed my budget
I've seen a good many great looking KK's on the forum, and I’ve already gotten plenty of ideas from you all. Thanks in advance for the advice and information I’ll be picking up/getting as I continue to spend time of the forums.
Anyway, thanks for having me!