It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New '07 Liberty Owner - Portland, OR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Portland, OR
Decided to retire my '69 VW van recently. No heat, spongey brakes, and temperamental cold starting leaves something to be desired.

I headed to the car lot. After looking at a bunch of crapola I spotted a blue '07 Liberty Limited. Took it for a drive and enjoyed it. Long story short...took it home. It's in good shape, was well taken care of. Runs smoothly and everything works. Interior is just about perfect. Great driving solid car. The more I drive it the more I like it.

Took it out to the Hood River "Fruit Loop" to check out some orchards to place my hives (I'm a beekeeper). Loved being able to cruise through the orchard with the farmer and plowing through the deep mud without so much as breaking a sweat.

Reading the forum has been very informative.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com