It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:25 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:50 pm
Posts: 2
Hello there interweb jeep heads. I'm Adam, and I've been watching this site for the past 4 years or so....just never made a commitment until now. Ive got a 2002 KJ that's currently torn apart, and being prepped for a solid front axle(Wagoneer D44), as well as a new motor. (WOOHOO right? :D) I hope to get a few answers to my questions and meet a bunch of like minded people in here. I don't know if I have any pics to upload, but I can be found on instagram: @raegerbomb Thanks, and keep on doing what you do! :JEEPIN:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
Welcome to LOST!!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:50 pm
Posts: 2
Thanks Tommudd. Ive seen you all over this forum over he last few years! Hopefully I can get a few questions answered about sfa geometry! :dizzy:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm
Posts: 523
Welcome!

_________________
2005 Liberty Renegade, Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com