| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello to all http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=44349 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bod [ Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello to all |
my baby's an 2007 sport in black with dirt, i joined this site because in time i want to mod my baby and to find out if any one else has had their EGR replaced after only 6000 miles ( well "P" off ), will add some photo's later. I'm off up to the Brecon Beacons to give her a little work out, well both of us. I look forward to using the site. Many Thanks Bod. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
HEY!!! Nice to see another person from Wales on here, my Mom was born there, in Powys, been there a few times, which is why I had a Range Rover, but I got the JEEP Hope the Jeep is better than those mammoth Land Rovers there |
|
| Author: | bod [ Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
thank's Alan |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|