| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello Everyone! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=55119 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bgcarl01 [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello Everyone! |
So I always make it a point to register with a forum when I get a new vehicle, (or new to me!). I sold my 1997 GMC Jimmy and purchased a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade. This is my first Jeep, and it was me and my wife's only vehicle we could agree on. Very happy to be new to the forum and look forward to asking lots of questions, as I usually don't take anything in to get worked on and tend to enjoy the company of the people at the junkyard. I spent the weekend putting on a hitch, undercoating, and turning the ventvisors around that someone had mounted on the opposite sides of where they were supposed to go!
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello Everyone! |
welcome...let the mods begin! |
|
| Author: | bgcarl01 [ Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello Everyone! |
![]() ![]() ![]() So I figured I'd just add this to my old introduction. Springs on, thanks of course to advice from this site over the years. It's absolutely perfect. Just the right amount of clearance for my favorite roads. No more skid plate bashing. No more bottoming out. The install sucked only due to the frozen lug nuts. And then the toasted brakes, and then the toasted e brakes....Yay! Went from a completely done 17.5-18 inches center to flare to a now 21.5-21.75 inches center to flare. (Oh, and I know I'm very pretty, try to contain yourselves..) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|