| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hey People http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=56360 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KJ_WHEELER_2010 [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hey People |
Hows it going? Guess I'm the new guy now. I just got a 2005 KJ. For now it's stock...when I get back from deployment I'm going to start making it more off road worthy I enjoy trail riding & I'm not afraid of getting a few scratches on the body. For stock this thing suprised me. I'm not new to off roading I've owned a few lifted trucks, a strickly mudracing Bronco & this is my 2nd Jeep. My first one was a 92 YJ
|
|
| Author: | kskj [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey People |
Welcome to the forum.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|