LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New Liberty Owner in Alaska
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=59095
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jola [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Hello everyone, my name is Joe and I just recently picked up an '07 Liberty Sport. I've put about 2,000 miles on the car and I like it a lot so far. 4 wheel drive is a nice option to have up here in Anchorage and the shift on the fly nature of this car is pretty sweet! I only have one picture of the car so far and its the same as my tiny signature picture:

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome to LOST !
Now just a friendly warning
if you keep calling your "Jeep" a car you will be getting razzed a lot ! :ROTFL:

Author:  jola [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Thanks for the warning, and the welcomes!

Author:  jimymc [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome to LOST.

Just visited your beautiful State this summer. What a grand place. We drug our '03 Libby up there behind our motorhome. We would love to spend our summers up there, but are glad we live in Florida during the Winter.

With all the snow you guys get you will be glad you have the 4WD. Just make sure you have the right "shoes."

Author:  bhc04 [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome Joe. I spent some time where you're at long time ago at Elmendorf Air Force Base. We're at the extremes, I'm in AZ. Pretty country up there.

Author:  Zack A [ Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome. Nice Pic!

Author:  GeoJeeper [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome!! I too spent a few years at Elmendorf, then a bunch more years on the pipeline. I loved AK, but don't miss the extreme colds I endured on the Slope. Again, welcome to LOST! :JEEPIN:

Author:  bunkermonkeycw [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Liberty Owner in Alaska

Welcome, nice color!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/