| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Teenage Kj.... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=61561 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | All3Sports [ Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Teenage Kj.... |
Might as well introduce myself, since this is my first jeep I will probably be coming back to this website for more advice. Hello! I'm Doug and I am 16 yrs old and a proud owner of 2002 Renegade!!! I've only had my jeep for a month but the Jeep bug has already bitten me and I am constantly buying more upgrades!! Day I got it: ![]() Currently: ![]() That is only the start as I have much greater plans for my KJ! I just order my OME Springs and Rancho shocks and I'm in the market for some new meats ( General Grabber AT2's (255/70/16)) Please feel free to ank any questions! Thanks! |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
Welcome to the forum.
|
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
welcome there |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
Welcome. Factory side steps (aka damage multipliers) should be removed. |
|
| Author: | All3Sports [ Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
ihatemybike wrote: Welcome. Factory side steps (aka damage multipliers) should be removed. I was already looking at rock rails |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
where you at (live?) |
|
| Author: | All3Sports [ Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
STINGN wrote: where you at (live?) About 40 mins north of Atlanta. |
|
| Author: | Cobalt-60 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
All3Sports wrote: STINGN wrote: where you at (live?) About 40 mins north of Atlanta. Then you should wander on down to the GA LOST forum page and introduce yourself there too... And welcome!!! |
|
| Author: | DirtyKK [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Teenage Kj.... |
Welcome!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|