| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hey ya'll http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=61779 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | madman4049 [ Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hey ya'll |
I've been registered on here for a while but haven't actually posted so here we go. I am moving in about a week to Louisiana near Shreveport and own a 2008 KK. I am planning on putting a lift on it and turning it into my daily driver/off-road capable ride. If anyone is in Louisiana give me a holler or let me know and I will try to meet up for whatever. Anyway there is alot of great info on here and I look forward to getting some work done on my Jeep. Nate |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey ya'll |
Howdy Welcome to LOST |
|
| Author: | blackwidowkj06 [ Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey ya'll |
Welcome KJ 119 lives in Louisiana. He goes by the name Bub, just Bub. Might search for him on here and chat with him. |
|
| Author: | DirtyKK [ Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey ya'll |
Welcome! i think Bub might actually live near Shreveport.... somebody i know does anyway. maybe you can make it to one of our Eglin trail rides someday. |
|
| Author: | Zack A [ Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey ya'll |
Welcome |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|