| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from the UK http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=62312 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | trickydicky [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from the UK |
I'm now the proud owner of a Jeep Cherokee(I think it's called a Liberty in the USA) It's a 2004 2.5 CRD sport,which I use to tow my 1500kg caravan. Hope to learn loads about my Jeep from this forum,I'm told it's the best one. Cheers Richard
|
|
| Author: | blackwidowkj06 [ Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from the UK |
That's a nice looking CRD you have. I have mates in Wales that are into the whole carvaning thing. It seems they go every weekend in their carvan, whether it be in Wales or England. Welcome aboard! Cheers
|
|
| Author: | Pippobug [ Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from the UK |
Welcome to Lost KJ!! I am in the UK to & like you have a CRD 2.5 ( & tow a carvan with it ![]() Fil
|
|
| Author: | KJ-Tel [ Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from the UK |
Hi I'm Terry Another CRD owner, but I have the 2.8
|
|
| Author: | Pippobug [ Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from the UK |
Terry, Welcome to LOST ! Do you tow a Caravan to? There is a lot of useful information here for CRD. Fil |
|
| Author: | KJ-Tel [ Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from the UK |
Hi Fil, No caravan towing, but when the snow was about earlier this year, I recovered couple of stranded cars & pulled a loaded UPS van up a hill. Gotta love that Torque!!!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|