| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I was found, and now I am LOST http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=62936 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | immortal [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I was found, and now I am LOST |
Hello everyone, New (to me) KJ owner. 2006 Ltd. I am actually pleasently surprised by this little beast. This is Jeep #6, 4 of which are in the driveway. I think I have a problem.... I will post up some pics after I find the camera and take some. T |
|
| Author: | cgass [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I was found, and now I am LOST |
Welcome to LOST! I'd love to see some pictures of the fleet
|
|
| Author: | immortal [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I was found, and now I am LOST |
This is "the Bear". '97 XJ on 35s. Ooooops.... ![]() ![]() The 2 stockers... Both '99s... Just put the WJ up for sale due to a KJ. ![]() ![]() ![]() No longer have... ![]() And the newest member to the herd.... The wife calls her "Belle"... 2006 Ltd, 92,000kms.
|
|
| Author: | gtommec [ Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I was found, and now I am LOST |
Nice group of Jeeps ya have there, Welcome! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|