| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New KJ from MN http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=62995 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Joe S [ Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New KJ from MN |
Howdy from the bitter north! Well the name is Joe and I have a stock '04 limited libby. I will be frank and say I am no good with any technical lingo...She and I have been through a lot. Broke the left wheel arm, ripped out the 4wheel driveshaft, had the rear end rebuilt due to finding out the bearing holding it in place was giving it an inch of play... it would explain the spinning out at 15 mph on snow in 4x4... and other spin out times. But I finally came to the conclusion that I am going to give her some upgrades and TLC soon. She is my everyday driver, so I am in her a great deal, and would love to have some more fun in the Minnesota winter this year. So I hope to learn more about what I plan to do via the Lost Jeeps Community. Glad to join the Ranks. Future plans are: Upgraded speakers Halo/HID head and fog lamps Bull Bar/grill guard lifted --Joe |
|
| Author: | cgass [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New KJ from MN |
Welcome Joe! Sounds like you have been through a lot. How long have you had your jeep for? Be sure to check out the lost local forums too, great place to meet nearby lost members |
|
| Author: | Joe S [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New KJ from MN |
I have had her for about 4.5 years. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|