LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New CRD owner in Florida.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=63458
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Chesta22 [ Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  New CRD owner in Florida.

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2006 Liberty CRD here in Florida with 111,000miles, to replace my 2006 Toyota Tundra. The Tundra was nice, but I travel for a living and the CRD is just what I need. So far this forum has been a tremendous help, I've been lurking for about 2 weeks. Already read Sams Newbie Guide, and just about every other technical article written on the CRD's. :mrgreen: I just had the timing belt, serpentine belt, tensors, pulleys, and water pump replaced last week. Just ordered a GDE Eco Tune tonight, and will talk to Keith tomorrow to get some specifics. I think I'm having some air in the fuel lines problems, based on what I've read here so far as well. I can't believe how many knowledgeable and helpful people there are here. Great forum so far.

Author:  patmaz [ Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New CRD owner in Florida.

Welcome!!! :jester:

Author:  mikey1273 [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New CRD owner in Florida.

welcome :JEEPIN:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/