| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New guy http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64464 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Terrence [ Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New guy |
Hi I am new here I have been looking at Liberty CRD's I have found the info here to be AWESOME. I live in Colorado Springs but I am from Central PA I moved here about a month ago and I am looking for a car for my wife. I think the Liberty CRD's are a neat little package. Terrence Btw I read the Noob guide |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New guy |
Howdy - Welcome to LOST I normally add the Noob link - however you've already read it. The Springs is a good place - Sir Sam's there and a fairly active LOST group - good combination. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|