| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New member http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64467 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeepsx2 [ Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New member |
My wife and I met a fellow LOST jeep guy a couple of days ago and when asking about his LOST Jeeps sweatshirt we thought we should check it out. We live in Kansas City, MO and currently have two jeeps. A 2002 WJ ltd and a 1997 TJ sport. I have owned many jeeps in the past and we also have a couple of IH Scout II's (hope that's not a bad word on here). We are always looking to meet knew people and find new places to wheel. We also love tech sessions. I am very fortunate to have a wife that loves to tear into a car! If you live in the KC area please feel free to pm me and maybe some of us can do a meet and greet. Look forward to talking and meeting you! |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New member |
Welcome to LOST. I'm not to far away. You just missed our 3rd annual Christmas/BBQ dinner up in KC. Who did you run into? Craig? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|