| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hi from Bulgaria http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=65823 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bgbazz [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hi from Bulgaria |
I'm Barry, an Australian, living in Bulgaria. I have a 2003 KJ Limited..called Cherokee over here. Also have a 2001 Nissan Patrol, but we won't talk about that one. |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi from Bulgaria |
Welcome to lost.
|
|
| Author: | sky_khazer [ Sun May 13, 2012 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi from Bulgaria |
bgbazz wrote: I'm Barry, an Australian, living in Bulgaria. I have a 2003 KJ Limited..called Cherokee over here. Also have a 2001 Nissan Patrol, but we won't talk about that one. welcome here in LOst community !
|
|
| Author: | Pippobug [ Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi from Bulgaria |
bgbazz wrote: I'm Barry, an Australian, living in Bulgaria. I have a 2003 KJ Limited..called Cherokee over here. Also have a 2001 Nissan Patrol, but we won't talk about that one. Hi Barry, Welcome to Lost!! ...and yes you can tak about your Nissan Patrol, we are open minded here ... Fil. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|