LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hello from New York
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=66834
Page 1 of 1

Author:  04 silver renegade [ Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Hello from New York

What's up everyone? New to LostJeeps.... I posted pics in the Pic section but i'll post one here also.
2004 KJ "Zombie Apocalypse" Renegade


Image

Author:  infernicus [ Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from New York

Welcome! :)

What part of NY are you from?

Don't forget to check out the L.O.S.T. KJ Northeast section of the forum. There are a handful of us from Long Island.

8)

Author:  04 silver renegade [ Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from New York

infernicus wrote:
Welcome! :)

What part of NY are you from?

Don't forget to check out the L.O.S.T. KJ Northeast section of the forum. There are a handful of us from Long Island.

8)


I am from Brooklyn, but spend some time in Long Island so I will definitely keep an eye on that forum. Are there any spots out east??

Author:  Randy B [ Thu May 10, 2012 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from New York

Welcome to L.O.S.T.

Author:  sheckles27 [ Tue May 22, 2012 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello from New York

whats up fellas Im from long island also and I just got a 2012 liberty arctic. I am ready to start lifting it and adding mods but I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I do want a 2-3 inch. lift but I dont want to spend a crazy amount of money.. Any ideas / suggestions would be a great help, thanks..

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/