| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from NC http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=66844 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Moon [ Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from NC |
Hi everyone. I am glad to be a part of the Jeep community....again! This is my fourth Jeep, a 2010 Liberty Sport 4X4 with skyslider. Only purchased interior accessories so far, slush mats, cargo trey and jeep logo shift knob. I am now considering larger tires, body lift and skid plates. I know there are prob. threads for all of these and I look forward to all my upgrades and mods to come! Glad to be here! |
|
| Author: | sky_khazer [ Sun May 13, 2012 10:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from NC |
Moon wrote: Hi everyone. I am glad to be a part of the Jeep community....again! This is my fourth Jeep, a 2010 Liberty Sport 4X4 with skyslider. Only purchased interior accessories so far, slush mats, cargo trey and jeep logo shift knob. I am now considering larger tires, body lift and skid plates. I know there are prob. threads for all of these and I look forward to all my upgrades and mods to come! Glad to be here! welcome Moon in Jeep Community!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|