| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| What up from NY http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=67008 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | sheckles27 [ Tue May 22, 2012 1:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | What up from NY |
I just got a 2012 liberty arctic edition and I love it. I want to get a small lift so I can run bigger tires and I also want to get flomasters put in. I want to do more then just get spacers, what else can I do besides that without spending to much money? |
|
| Author: | cgass [ Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What up from NY |
Welcome to LOST! Lift wise, I would go with an Old Man Emu (OME) lift. I just put it on my KK and the difference from stock is night and day. In the KK tech section there is a thread with a variety of different suspension set ups. It will run you about $700 for the parts. More expensive than a spacer lift for sure, but you want to do it right the first time. |
|
| Author: | sheckles27 [ Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What up from NY |
cool good looks man where is the KK tech section? I feel like I have a hard time finding things for the truck on certain websites. I find things that are either the bare minimum or crazy expensive and I want to be somewhere in the middle.. I'm also looking into getting a flomaster 50 series in the truck any ideas / suggestions ? |
|
| Author: | cgass [ Tue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What up from NY |
I'll post a link to the tech section when I get a legit computer. I have a Delta 50 on mine and I'm very pleased with it. It sounds close to a small block engine with a nice low rumble at idol and a deep sound on acceleration with little highway drone. Its quieter than the 40s for sure but its a definite improvement. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus |
|
| Author: | sheckles27 [ Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What up from NY |
yea I'm defintitly going to get the 50 series for the truck, I'm just worried about the lift at this point. I dont want to be cheap about it but I also dont wanna spend 1k lol... I feel like if i get spacers and new shocks that would be alright with me but I just have so much trouble finding things for the 2012 lilberty.. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|