| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Just bought my first Jeep http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=69565 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | luvmysilver [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Just bought my first Jeep |
Hi Everyone! I just purchased a Jeep Liberty Limited last night. I love it so far! I was a little dissapointed when I got online this morning and saw that it does not have the greatest reviews. It made me question my decision a little. I guess I should have read more before buying. I just really like the way it looks. I also love the way it drives and that got bad reviews. Maybe I am crazy! lol. |
|
| Author: | luvmysilver [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just bought my first Jeep |
It's a 2011, silver with dark charcoal leather interior. No photos yet. Well, ok....I was excited and took some in my garage but they did not turn out very well. I traded in a 2003 Nissan Xtrra that I bought new in 03". It had 157k on it. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just bought my first Jeep |
Welcome and you do know that there has never been a car out there that did not receive some bad reviews Overall they are a good vehicle |
|
| Author: | Megalos [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just bought my first Jeep |
Jeeps never really get good reviews. I think that people want to rate them as if they were just regular cars when they are actually built to be a bit different. I'll take my jeep over anything else I've ever driven. |
|
| Author: | luvmysilver [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just bought my first Jeep |
Megalos.....It's funny, I was just telling my mom last night that it seemed to me that the reviewer (on edmunds.com) almost had something against Jeep. It seemed everything bad he said about it, was what I liked about it. Except saying the engine was slow.... And alot of what he gave inferior ratings on the liberty and said was bad, was ok, when reviewed on the xterra upon reading it. Oh well...so far I LOVE it, so I am not going to worry about it! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|