| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hi all http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=69843 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rover [ Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hi all |
New member and semi new Jeep owner. Newest ride is an 03' 4wd 6 cylinder KJ I've had since January. First 4wd I've owned although not my first experience offroad (gonna get me into more trouble than my 2wd Tacoma). I've been checking out the sight for the past few months for info and decided to finally join. Outside of air cooled VW's I don't have a lot of car knowledge so I plan to learn a lot and hopefully post an interesting pic or two when I have the opportunity. Thanks for having me! |
|
| Author: | cgass [ Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi all |
Welcome to Lost! Where are you located? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 |
|
| Author: | Rover [ Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi all |
I'm in Phoenix, AZ. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|