| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| "New" 05 KJ CRD http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=70795 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ThaddeusVenture [ Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | "New" 05 KJ CRD |
Just picked up a "new" (to me) Liberty CRD. The information I found on this site was invaluable to me in the process, and probably will continue to help me get the most from this thing. This weekend I'm planning to go through it, using much of the info in the diesel section of this site. I'll also be re-programming the ECU shortly. Based on the mileage, replacing the timing belt is a high priority. I'm not sure if I'm willing to tackle that job myself, and I'd certainly appreciate any recommendations on a mechanic in the greater Chicago area who has experience with this particular model. ThaddeusV |
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "New" 05 KJ CRD |
Hi and a belated, "welcome to LOST!" How is the CRD maintenance going?
|
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "New" 05 KJ CRD |
welcome to lost |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "New" 05 KJ CRD |
Welcome to LOST |
|
| Author: | ThaddeusVenture [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "New" 05 KJ CRD |
Hi. Jumped the gun. I decided not to go through with it. Went to go pick it up and it wouldn't turn over. Solenoid clicked, but no crank. Probably a bad starter. Bye-bye! Anyway, still looking for a Liberty CRD. Any leads on a good one would be appreciated. Thanks again. ThaddeusV |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|