| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from South Tx! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=72306 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 05Renagade [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from South Tx! |
Hey guys my name is Justin, I'm from San Antonio Tx an I'm a NOOB at off roading! Hoping to meet some cool people that can help me make my 05 Renagade from a regular jeep in to something nice that will keep up on the trails! Like I said I'm new to this hobby an have been readin on the fourms on what lift is best or is proven to not blow struts an shocks quickly. I'm thinking about either a frankenlift or the rockfather delux! Any and all feed back is welcomed!! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from South Tx! |
Howdy Welcome to LOST Keep reading up, like to hear that you are , most don't read they just start asking But RRO Rockfather ?? nope |
|
| Author: | 05Renagade [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from South Tx! |
Thanks Tommudd! So I take it rockfather delux is not to good!? Lol ill keep reading up on the different types! Thanks again! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|