| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from Carriere, Misissippi http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=72408 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | daytona701 [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Carriere, Misissippi |
My name is Bruce and I joined this forum to learn about my Jeeps and enjoy the company of like minded people. With that said I currently have several Jeep projects. If any one wants to comment I'm all ears. 1. 2005 diesal Liberty 4 x 4 at 100,000 miles today. 2. 1991 Comanche Eliminator 4 x 4 5 speed manual 3. 1987 Comanche 2 x 4 to receive a 5.9 Dodge gas V8 4. 1987 Comanche parts truck. I looking forward to learning from you and reading the forums. |
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Carriere, Misissippi |
Welcome to LOST! I had an XJ before the liberty, so I bet those Comanches are fun.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|