| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Here :) http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74458 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JeepGirl96 [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Here :) |
Hey guys and gals! Well to start off my name is Amber and I just bought a 2010 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4, TrailRated and I love it! Ive owned Jeeps for awhile now, currently I have a 1980 Wagoneer and a 60s Willys Wagon(built for rock crawling purposes only). I used to own a 1996 Jeep Cherokee that was my baby but had to get rid of her due to a blown motor, rust, etc...I didnt think anything would be able to replace my XJ until I bought my KK. Awhile back I rented a Liberty to go to Cali and loved it, so when I sold my XJ and got my taxes back I went out and bought one. Any useful tips or info about/on my KK would be greatly welcomed Look forward to meeting some fellow owners! P.S. I was told to come check out this forum by jeepkj.com Heres some pics of the Wagoneer, Willys and XJ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And the KK ![]()
|
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Welcome to LOST! |
|
| Author: | JeepGirl96 [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Thanks! |
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
I answered some of your questions over on JeepKJ... |
|
| Author: | JeepGirl96 [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
lfhoward wrote: I answered some of your questions over on JeepKJ... Ya, I know...was being lazy so I just copied and paste but ill edit it lol |
|
| Author: | lfhoward [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
No problem! |
|
| Author: | audiboy86 [ Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Love jeep girls there need to be more in this world. Definitely love the old Willys and the Waggy looks good to. But good luck with the kk and welcome to LOST. |
|
| Author: | Jeeper4life [ Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Welcome! Cool looking jeeps! |
|
| Author: | JeepGirl96 [ Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Thanks guys! Yes, us jeep girls are rare, but we're out there....just gotta look harder lol |
|
| Author: | MoD [ Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Welcome to lost and those are some nice looking Jeeps. Looks like you know what you are doing so I bet your KK will get muddy soon |
|
| Author: | JeepGirl96 [ Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Here :) |
Thanks! I plan on taking her out soon, want to get some new tires and wheels before that tho. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|