LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

frist jeep
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74601
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tump [ Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  frist jeep

2005 crd 69000k got a lot of reading too thanks!

Author:  Jeeper4life [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: frist jeep

Welcome! what part of indiana are you from? I'm from Fort Wayne..

Author:  tump [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: frist jeep

Noble County, :) Loon Lake

Author:  user113 [ Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: frist jeep

I love my CRD, I hope you will too. Be sure to read the noob guide.

Author:  Jeeper4life [ Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: frist jeep

tump wrote:
Noble County, :) Loon Lake


Ah not too far from me then! We are making a wheeling trip up to bundy hill if your interested in getting your jeep dirty. Check out the midwest forum..

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/