| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello from Europe ! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=74837 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | megatortuga [ Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Europe ! |
Hello together, I am Martin living in Germany and bought a 2,8 CRD Liberty just a week ago. I must say it is a great forum ... I hope I do not need to much technical support compared to the Landrover I come from BR Martin |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Europe ! |
Willkommen, Martin! |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello from Europe ! |
Hallo!!! Kein Bild? Vor kommen zie? |
|
| Author: | megatortuga [ Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hello from Europe ! |
I am from Langenberg (L.A. BR /m |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|