| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New to the Liberty http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=75064 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | benholeton [ Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New to the Liberty |
Just bought my first Liberty and second Jeep. Had a 95 ZJ Orvis edition. Loved it, but I drive a lot for work so I needed something a little newer and better taken care of. The PO of my ZJ had beat it up. Finally, at 218K miles, the engine started going. Anyway, I have an 08 KK Sport I am picking up tomorrow. Found your site and am looking forward to getting to know you all here! |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New to the Liberty |
Welcome to the forum!
|
|
| Author: | audiboy86 [ Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New to the Liberty |
Welcome to LOST where we help you fix and improve your jeep oh and modify lots and lots of modifying. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|